Friday, July 20, 2012

Joining the Band Wagon

So lately I have heard a lot of creepy blog stuff. You know where you get stocked not only on line, or you get hit on by creepy people, or people start harassing you with meanness. None of this has ever happened to us and never want it too. Soooo going to go private with the blog. Probably by the end of the month. So let me know if you want an invite, because I would like to include you...as long as you are not going to start stocking me, or hit on me creepily, or meanly harras me. If none of those things apply to you then go ahead and leave me your email address or email it to me or call me with it or something.

22 comments:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

We would love to be able to still keep up with your family! wjwilwand@gmail.com

Familia Morales said...

I love seeing what ya'll are up to. morales02@gmail.com

Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl said...

Oh...pick me!! :) charlened.sperry@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Welcome to the private community! sarahsmiles1@hotmail.com

Dalling Family said...

Yes please! dallingblog@gmail.com
Thanks!

Yukiko said...

Count me in! yuki.wecker(at)gmail.com

Andrea :) said...

Oh please oh please? :) andrea.evans1@gmail.com

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

I would love an invite! :) Whitney.gunder@gmail.com

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Invite me :) mandajane1986@gmail.com

Alli said...

ME. .allihair5@yahoo.com

Alicia Bunderson said...

seriously! that is why I went private...the creepers! You know I would love an invite
alicia.bunderson@yahoo.com

cl said...

we want to keep reading about your life in a non-stalkerish way! ;)
candihigs@gmail.com

Alicia said...

aliciawallenberg@gmail.com

Suzy H. said...

love to read your blogs! You have a great family!sholmes@allwest.net

Em said...

Of course I want an invite! jexemily@gmail.com :)

Jami Berry said...

I'd love an invite: jamiberry@gmail.com

Maggie said...

mimezwife(at)gmail.com

Rissy & Spence said...

Hey Jen, How r u doing? I sure miss u guys, Hope we can stay in touch through each other blog.. Our email is nichols4ml@gmail.com & our blog address is Http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com I love reading & hearing what u & ur adorable family our up to since we been out of High School.. I went to our 10year reunion in June, it was fun but I sure miss seeing u & meet ur husband soon or someday.. Hope we can stay in touch.. We love ya dear friends take care hope u are having a good celebration of the 24th of July with ur family & friends we sure did.. TTYL ur friend, Marissa(Bowler) Nichols

Erin Dooley said...

Add me please:)
erin_p_dooley@yahoo.com

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

add us! I love checking in our your family! bastian56@gmail.com

Steph and Adam Robison said...

Please add us. rstephandadam@yahoo.com

Lance and Nicole said...

ME! colierowley@gmail.com