Monday, July 30, 2012

Turning 28 and writing about it in my 265th post!

First of all, wow I have had 265 things worth sharing, that is pretty amazing.  I am sure over half of those had to do with pregnancy or was related to that in some matter.  Because I am now 28 and I am pretty sure that most of my marriage I have been pregnant.  But that is dandy, because I have a pretty great little ...or large however you want to look at it, family.   We started out July, playing baseball, because that is pretty much our lives lately.

 Isaac always has a glove in his hand and he is constantly practicing throwing and catching and even hitting.
 Then the next day it was my birthday.  I love birthdays!  Especially my birthday.  I seriously talk about it months in advance and you will constantly hear this if you live with me "But it's my birthday in _______.  So I shouldn't have to do that."  Or "My birthday was _______ ago shouldn't I still not have to do that?"  For the record I still usually do what ever I am trying to get out of.  Anyways this birthday didn't disappoint even though it didn't go as planned.  We were going to go to the balloon launch in Provo but someone misread the info and it wasn't happening that day.  Then Trav and I were going to go to the temple....not thinking that the temple isn't open on Mondays and if it is it closes early.  So first of all I opened the gifts from the kiddos...this is the special perfume Kyler picked out.
 Then we ate breakfast at the park....
 then we went to the zoo. Did I fail to mention that even though I am 28 now that I still act like I am 7...and on good days 8? 
 Kyler rode the carasal backwards this time.

 Can't see it too well but she is hating life on that thing.
 Loved the polar bear and all the new exhibits.

 I just missed the shot but Isaac and the Polar bear had a long stare before the bear decided to back off. 
 Maggie looked cool.
 Travis looking like the star in an 80's film
 because of this fantastic fan that we all loved!
 Me and my kiddos and dad. 
Seriously such a great day.  I don't have a picture of it but what made it even awesomer (it was my birthday so I can use words like that) was randomly we saw my aunt and uncle and some of my cousins with their wives and kids.  How fun is that?  We even sat together at the bird show.  Pretty fun.  Don't you think that is what heaven is going to be like, just randomly always bumping into family.  Anyways Travis took the day off and so did my dad.  Yes I am 28 now and my father still takes my birthday off.  He and Travis are great!  We went out to dinner after that.  Ate at a Mexican Resturaunt in which Kyler said "Eating here makes me feel Indian." .. . wow hilarious!  Then Travis and I shopped around just us and then we headed home and went straight to Travis' softball game.  Which don't mean to brag but my man hit a home run for me.  Ah that is love!  And not to mention that he gave me the best present ever....WICKED TICKETS!!!!  Yes he is that spectacular.  I don't have a picture of that present because everyone knew video would get the best documentation of that moment, and it did.
So I am 28 now.  Two more years until 30, bring it on!!!! 
P.S.
Reminder that we are going private soon.

No comments: