This actually happened in June but we got them in July. But we had our family pictures done by this way talented lady in our town named Tammy Walker. She was fantastic and so fun to work with. She got some great shots of our family...sorry there are a lot.
Kyler
Eldon
Isaac
Maggie
Boys being funny, Maggie being annoyed
Favorite show ever! Love this one a whole lot!!!
Also you might have noticed that the name of our blog got changed...finally! I mean Maggie has been in our family for over a year now and we needed to include her in the joy, since she truly is one. But I couldn't come up with a catchy title, so instead I thought I would use our family's motto, Actively Eternal. We are proactively trying to keep our family eternal.
P.S. another friendly reminder that we are going private super soon.




















10 comments:
You and your family are just too cute for me to find the right words. Beyond adorable!
Hi Jen, ur family picture turned out fabulous way awesome & beautiful family u guys have as well.. I hope we can stay connected through each other blog as well.. TTYL Have fun rest of the summer as well... Love ur friend from high school, Marissa(Bowler)Nichols
so cute! you are gorgeous and your boys and girl are adorable!
Cute family pics! I didn't know you were going private, but I still read so remember to invite me: joshnmegan 03 at hotmail dot com
:)
Such a Beautiful Family!
Love all those pictures! You've got a beautiful family!
You have NOT had 4 babies. Girl you are smokin' hot! What a beautiful woman and what a darling family (oh and Travis is looking pretty good too :D). You guys look great. Keep us in your loop with going private waterbabe51(at)gmail(dot)com
What a sweet BEAUTIFUL family :) You, my dear, are simply stunning!
So cute! Love the pictures! Such an adorable family!
pics are super cute and so are you! love them all. and I want to keep up with your fam, so add me to your list jckay84(at)yahoo(dot)come
Post a Comment