I know that is four posts in one day! I will be caught up before school starts!!!!! So check out the others if you want ...or don't. I want be offended because I wont even know. Also another reminder of our privacy turning in a few weeks. I am going to do that when I get all caught up.
We have a lot of nephews ....especially on Travis side of the family. And just a few weeks ago the oldest Nephew went into the MTC to prepare for his mission to Sweden, his birth place. We got to go see him the day before he entered. We met them in Park City and had a delightful time.
Elder Martinson looking cool
He and Maggie are not to sure of each other.We went and did the Alpine slide. It was so fun to see this suited up young man playing around with family.
It is dang expensive to go! We splurged but told each of the kids they could only go on one ride. Kyler chose the coaster and me to go with him. Seriously a blast! As we were riding up Kyler said "I am so glad you are here with me Mom so that I don't have to be alone." We chatted and then when we started going down hill, we couldn't stop laughing. We laughed the whole time. And we got off and we laughed. I LOVE going on rides with this kid. And love that as we get off he hugs me sooo big and says "I am so glad we did that together. It was so much fun!" Oh Kyler, still like me in a few years or don't grow up.
We had to take the ski lift up to the slide that these two guys got to go on with us.
Isaac ...loved it for five seconds...literally laughed for five seconds and then the rest of the time it was a struggle of muscles, he was pushing up on the brake and I was pushing down just to keep us moving. Seriously that kid is strong!!!!
The Marinson family showing what their faces looked like on the coaster...notice Elder Martinson is still playing it cool
And while we were taking the above picture we turn around and see that Eldon had done this, glad he didn't die.
It was so great to see him and say good bye before he left. And what a great example for our children to see a real life missionary from our own family!
As we got home last night we found her around our yard. She's adopted us....more on that later I am sure.












2 comments:
how fun! we have a cat that has adopted us too...she's been around for 2 years and she loves the kids, we never feed her....but she sticks around and it obviously feeds on mice...ew
You are the funnest, cutest mom ever! :) I love all the new family photos, too. You look gorgeous! I love the one where all the boys are pulling faces, and the little lady is just sitting there nicely. Too cute!
Post a Comment