Summer to me means Swim lessons but we have been so busy that it hasn't been until the last two sessions offered that we could take them. And this is also Eldon's first experience with them. Here they have to be four in order to take lessons.
I was really nervous about him taking. Because he is perfectly fine with walking around the little pool and not swimming. But he was happy to be old enough to do it and was really pumped up for the experience.Though he did get a little nervous about it as we were waiting.
His teacher Jake really took him under his wing and it wasn't long until Eldon felt right at home!
He did fantastic! Better then I ever imagined he would. I didn't even have to coax him or sit by the pool and talk him into calming down. I watched from above and he did great!
Kyler was ready. He is a seasoned swimmer now!
This is the picture that he wanted me to take...those are his hands.
We also have taken our friend Roni's nature class. So fun!
Like we caught Crawdads....and looked white trashy with crazy hair.
Roni and Isaac....oh my love his face! So not loving those crawdads, can't say I blame him!











No comments:
Post a Comment