So remember that cat a few posts back. Well it hasn't left our house. We called the police and told them about it so that if any one reported it missing they knew where to find it. No one has come around. I started feeling bad for it so I gave it some tuna...then Kyler named it Sharpie, and that is when I knew it was over. We now have a cat...which after it pooped in my house the first time became an outdoor cat. And everyone loves her....
We have been trying to take all the kids out for a date. We do it once a month and then rotate the kids through. It was Eldon's turn and we went to the ball fields to watch Papa play his last game. We got fancy, I put a flower in my hair, he put on a crown.
Oh and then we went a picked up a turtle from a friend who gave it to us to play with until it hibernates.And we picked up some snacks...his choice Starbursts.
We played a game called "Run and don't step on the random things that Eldon tells you not to."
And then we came home to this...yes that is a cat in the bed with Kyler...no comment.








No comments:
Post a Comment