Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spruced Up, Chattin', IKEA, and a Moose

Well I thought I'd add some of my new favorite pictures. Kyler has a suit for Sunday that he looks absolutely adorable in but it gets kind of old putting him in that every Sunday. So I thought a change of pace would be good and so we put him in a button up shirt and a bow tie!

Kyler and I went to West Valley just for a break! I mean we are close, we might as well! Kyler got to spend some time with Brody Bigelow (not to mention that I got to spend time with Cheyenne, which is always fabulous, Thanks for the time Shine!), and I got to do some much needed shopping. In the car, Uncle Steve called and Kyler talked and talked and talked to him. I just thought it was funny that he looked like an adult just chatting on the phone.
I love IKEA!! And we got to go and spend the time with my parents. Kyler loved the frozen yogurt cone! And of course he had to try out EVERY SINGLE BED in IKEA. He had to pull the covers up and then pretend to snore while his eyes were closed.
Lastly, as we were coming home from Stake Conference today we saw a Moose just walking down the street. It wasn't very far from our home. She was just walking down the street!! She got pretty close but looked like her leg was hurt! But wow those animals are BIG!!
(Insert mental image of large female, limping moose)

12 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Kyler is absolutly cute in that suit! Bran says he looks just like a Porter. Glad that you were able to come down to UT. How long does it take to drive to WVC?

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So much fun! We LOVED playing with you guys, and can't wait to do it again. We also can't wait to shoot off legal fireworks:) Love you!

Ashley Wray said...

So fun! I love how Kyler's plaid shirt kind of just blends in with his carseat! Did you plan that? Looks like you had a great time!

Alicia Bunderson said...

He is so cute! I'm glad that you are closer so you can visit your fam!

The Stone's said...

Oh my goodness! What a handsome little boy! I love love love that suit! Definitely let me know when you are down here again! Let the romance begin!

Jessica said...

we are also big fans of IKEA...even if I don't get anything it's so fun to walk around and eat a 50 cent hotdog when you're done! Kyler is so handsome! Good work.

Wardles said...

Your son is adorable! It looks like you had fun! I bet your mom is loving having you so close!

Ashlee said...

You guys are too funny! I didn't know that you were pregnant!! Congrats!!

Dalling Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! How are you guys doing? It has been a really long time! You can check us out at mkdallingfamily.blogspot.com - hope all is going well and congrats on the new little one!

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

wow. I'm jealous that you guys live near an IKEA. I don't think there are many stores in the world quite like it.

Anyway, how are you guys doing? It's been a while since you moved out of our ward, and then out of our stake.

We've since moved down to NM, where I work for the Boy Scouts of America.

Miss the good ol' days of Danny Toledo and I HT'ing you guys. Glad to see you're doing well. Gosh, Kyler's sure grown up.

Take Care, Paul Rhien

Lauri said...

Wait, so where do you live? I really like IKEA, but it overwhelms me sometimes. That really is a snazzy suit! But the bow tie is pretty cute too! Can't go wrong when you have such a cute little guy!

Jodi said...

I love it all! BUT my favorite is Kyler trying out all the beds, full on actor style with snoring and all. Where would he get such a "ham it up" attitude? Hmmm?