1. Jen- by close friends or realitives
2. Mama- by Kyler
3. Sis- Father and brothers
4. Loveliest Queen- Travis on special occasions or when he is in trouble
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Sing
2. Read a good book
3. Cook- not bake but cook
Three favorite pets you have had/have:
Well I haven't had many pets in my life time but there was (in no particular order)
1. Gimpy the Frog that I had with my roomies in college
2. Fan the first fish/pet I ever owned
3. Gilbert our St. George Gecko (is that how you spell it?)
Three longest car/plane rides:
1. Drove to Nauvoo and surrounding areas- great trip just a long drive.
2. Flew to Georgia and back with a four month old- never again
3. Flew to Washington D.C. and back- including a night at the airport
Three favorite holidays:
1. Easter!!
2. Christmas
3. My Birthday- this counts right?
Three favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Rootbeer
3. Strawberry Lemonade
I know quite the glamor shot. Gotta love Evanston wind!
5 comments:
very interesting! I love hearing new things I never new before.. haha. you are a doll! always!
Yes I think your birthday should count as a holiday! That was fun to read! and cute pic!
Jenni, What e-mail address should we use to keep you on our blog list?
That was fun to read I love getting to know people better (especially relatives) Hey by the way we have the exact same taste in drinks :) And Birthdays do count as holidays my mom always told us they were a holiday! I love birthdays! Nice picture of you by the way!
I love posts like that so we can get to know you just a little better. Your picture is darling, but you have always been darling so it is no surprise to me!
Post a Comment