Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fun with the Martinson's

Last Wednesday Travis' sister Ingela and her family came and spent Wednesday and Thursday with us. We had a lot of fun! Kyler loved having so many friends to play with and couldn't get enough of all the adventure!



We had to let them see historic downtown Evanston! We walked around, played in the snow, and had a good time with the five minute tour.



I bet you haven't seen a seven month pregnant lady do this before!!



Fireworks are not illegal here and can be done all year round, as long as you are not in city limits. We had a fun time doing the fireworks, even Kyler got involved.




We had a great time with the Martinson's!! Kyler adored Nathan, his cousin that is three years older than him. Everything that Nathan did Kyler attempted to do. Nathan was so good to play and teach Kyler new things. Family is great and we wish that we lived closer to them!

4 comments:

Andrea :) said...

You are amazing, Jenni! I love the totem pole picture! :) Glad you guys had a great time with the Martinson's.

Tyler and Sheena said...

Wow, you are amazing! How did ever manage that. By that point I was lucky enough to bend over and tie my own shoe.

Alicia Bunderson said...

Jen you are not 7 months pregnant according to the pictures you are only 4 months...I really hope I am like you when I get Pregnant.

Christine said...

What a small town Evanston is, but you guys made the tour of town (which couldn't of been more than a couple of blocks) alot of fun. Spending time with you guys is always enjoyable. Thanks!