Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family is the BEST!


This is Travis... You know Jenni's Husband who never does any of the posts on this site... Isn't my wife just swell!!!

Well I just wanted to say that blogs bring families together! I now have 2 sisters who are official Bloggers! Ingela and Andrea. Welcome guys! I love you and am so happy I can see pictures of the family and know what is happening in your lives since I'm so far away.

Since Blogs are better with pictures I thought I would add one with this posting. This picture is of my sister Ingela and her family... But I changed the faces of everyone just to add a little spice to it! My sister Ingela has turned into the midget in the middle of the picture. You won't be able to notice any changes unless you click on the picture to enlarge it. Hope you enjoy :)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Now that is FUNNY! I couldn't help but laugh out loud!That made my morning, it's nice to start it with a nice hardy laugh. (at the same time it is a bit creapy :))

Christine said...

Ok, that was so good that I printed it out for Goran to put in his cubical at work. I love the added "SON" on the picture, it made it all that much more funny! I am still busting up. My body almost with the new head almost looks like Mandy, Todds sister. I love that I am Yoda. Goran wants to know where his hair went.

Christine said...

I meant Mindy not Mandy. Mandy is Davids sister, sorry.

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Yes, Jenni I do have your e-mail address, but Travis which e-mail would you like us to use? :)