Monday, April 14, 2008

Crandall's Visit

Terina (Travis' sister), Jeremy, Larissa, and Kayla Crandall came and visited us during and after Conference.



It was great to have more girls in the house and not be out numbered by men! Kyler loved having playmates!



And it was great to watch him and Kayla who are only two months apart, play and interact. Of course I think that he got a little too into kissing her before she left!! Look at that! We are in for a ride if he is already kissing like this at the age of two!



Terina and I are both pregnant, in fact she is due only two weeks after me (both having boys!! So they are going to be buds!). So here we are in all our pregnant belly glory. And yep, the curses that I got from everyone from my last belly post, has come to pass! My belly is considerably larger (though the stripes hide it) . . .so watch out those that cursed me, revenge is sweet!!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Oh girl.. sounds fun! I am glad that you are having alot of fun! P.s still so very small silly girl!! but, you are adorable!

Familia Morales said...

Whoa! That boy sure looks like he knows how to plant a kiss! Watch out world (and good luck in another 14 years or so)

Christine said...

I love the kissing picture! I wonder were he learned to kiss like that! :) I guess this confims who is the kissing cousins are! What an amazing kisser he will be someday with the practice he seems to be getting in. OHHH Boy Jen you've got your hands full, watch out world here comes a fine-looking kid!