Monday, April 14, 2008

While Papa is at Meetings

With Travis' new calling as the Young Mens President, he is gone a lot on Sunday! So we had to do something to keep ourselves entertained and we had so much fun I thought I'd share with you!





Tongues Grandpa Hogman would be proud of!





Our "we miss Papa!" face.

13 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

you two are so cute! I do the same thing when Shawn is at meetings with photo booth on my mac!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I LOVE that! How cute! What a fun boy, you will have such a great time with two. I'm glad we're all better too, watch out for that long email! love you!

Wardles said...

How cute!!! So much personality! It looks like fun! And you are so cute pregnant... I don't think your belly looks big at all.

Cammi said...

this is the cutest post ever!
such funny face and i love that kyler can touch his tongue to his nose... so funny!

Tyler and Sheena said...

I love the bow tie. Such a handsome little boy.

Nate and Ash said...

That is too cute that you guys have the same faces!! That's awesome!!--ash fincher

Andrea :) said...

You guys are hysterical! I love the pics!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

What a ton of fun. You are the most creative person ever. What an awesome childhood you are creating for Kyler.

Jodi said...

In these pictures he definately looks so much like you. I don't know very many 2 year olds with the ability to pull so many faces. It is in his genes for sure thanks to his broadway mamma! I can't believe we are almost the same amount of weeks along in pregancy. You are tiny of course. The Walmart greeter lady asked me last night "just how many babies do you have in there?" If she wasn't already missing too many teeth I may have socked her in the choppers.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I love it, Kyler is s stud! You have such a cute fam!!!

Christine said...

What a fun idea to take pictures like these! You two are too cute. I have to say I love the tounges!

Nate and Hilary said...

That is the cutest thing ever! My hubby's the YM Pres too, so I feel for ya! They are gone a lot, huh? Looks like you're having fun without Daddy though!

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute together and I love all your funny little faces.