Friday, June 27, 2008

Even more Eldon #3

First visitors. Mom and Dad came and watched Kyler while we were at the hospital.

Grandma Porter with Eldon! I think she likes him!
Grandpa Porter with Eldon and trying to reign in Kyler.
My three boys!
Brothers! I don't think that Kyler really knows how he feels about Eldon . . . but he is sweet to rub his head when he cries and say "Okay." I hope they can be buds!

20 comments:

Christine said...

Oh how sweet that Kyler rubs Eldons head to make him feel better they will be buds for sure! Very cute pictures of everyone. I love the one with just the boys, very cute.

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

How exciting!! Glad everything went to well and congrats and good luck with all those boys!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! That was quick! Your little family is absolutely beautiful...Enjoy those two precious boys!

Cammi said...

what a little cutie!
congratulations on your new addition :)

The Stone's said...

Keep the pics comin! Congrats Jen, he is absolutely beautiful! How fun! What fun boys!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Congrats!!!

Tanya said...

congratulations! i'm glad everything went well and you look great in all of your post labor pictures. i always look horrible so i'm jealous when i see women who are still as cute as can be. two little boys! how sweet!

Lance and Nicole said...

Congrats! We just started a blog and we're way excited about it. Keep updating your blog so we can see pics. He is absolutely beautiful!

The Harding Hive said...

Jenni, he is so adorable. And so are you. What a cute little fam. And it was so fun to see President Porter. I miss him. And I've only been out of the stake for 3 months. Congrats. Love those pictures.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

So so cute!! That is so exciting!! I am way happy for you guys, you have such a cute family! Good luck with all those boys!!

cl said...

congratulations...he is super cute and i love the camo hat! hope all is well with your cute little family!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Congrats Jen! He is so cute! you are so lucky it went so quick! Thanks for sharing all the pics and video!!

Alli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you! He is so adorable.. And so small. lucky dog!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He's cute and you look great - definitely not like you just gave birth!

Wardles said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable! It looks like Kyler is doing great with him so far! You look great! I'm so happy for you and your family! Congrats!

Snedakers said...

Congrats! I'm glad you had a good experience. Hope you are enjoying these first few weeks.
Natalie

cl said...

happy birthday! and i am sooo very sad that you wont be singing to me! hope your day is great!

Steph and Adam Robison said...

Adorable!! Your right he looks just like Travis. I can't wait to meet him in person! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... Eldon is so cute and you look so great! I am so glad you have a healthy and happy new baby boy! All your pictures are great! I am a BIG fan of pictures so it is fun for me to see all the "action!"

Lauri said...

He is adorable! We've been moving so our computer hasn't been set up for a while, and last I heard you were at the hospital. I've been anxious to see your new little addition. He is so cute. What a beautiful little family you have!