Thanks for checking us out...but we have made our blog private. If you would like an invite, please leave your email address and we'll add ya. Our private blog is www.the-hogmans.blogspot.com I know not super creative!
Hey I know you already added me to your private blog, but I don't have your email address to add you to mine. So will you email it to me?? =) whitney.gunder@gmail.com Thanks!!
ok so I didn't realize that you changed you blog name...so I am invited, but I don't have your private blog address, so I can't get on....so what is your new blog address?
10 comments:
Hey I know you already added me to your private blog, but I don't have your email address to add you to mine. So will you email it to me?? =) whitney.gunder@gmail.com Thanks!!
maughank@gmail.com I LOVE keeping up to date on your fun family :)
ok so I didn't realize that you changed you blog name...so I am invited, but I don't have your private blog address, so I can't get on....so what is your new blog address?
I hope I can invited! snedaker13649@yahoo.com
Can I get an invite? davenjessw@gmail.com
Hey... don't forget us! cjsprat at gmail dot com
invite me! :) crystal dot dearden at gmail dot com
runorbust@gmail.com Yes please!
Can we have an invite? jjhawkins03@gmail.com
Carolyn Taylor.... cmcarolynt@msn.com
Post a Comment