Friday, May 2, 2008

Let's Try This Again!!

8 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

Thats so funny. Isn't it wonderful when your kids are so easily entertained. Your place looks cute.

Steph and Adam Robison said...

Love it...hilarious!! Travis needs to come rough Schad up a little bit.

The Stone's said...

That is so hilarious! How fun! Whose idea was that anyway! Tell the truth Jen... did you try it first? Ü

Carly Brian & Apollo said...

Awesome clip guys! Looks like a fun activity. The stairs aren't next are they?

Familia Morales said...

That is so awesome!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Too cute! I love it :)

Wardles said...

Your family is always having fun! I love it! AND it looks like you have the same couch we have in our living room!! Way cute

Christine said...

This made my day! I love a good laugh. Kyler seemed to love it almost as much as his parents. I remember those good ole days of being a kid and doing fun things like this. This brought back the memory of when we used to sleep in sleeping bags while dad was making out beds. Andrea was hard to wake up and I was the one put incharge of getting her out of bed in the morning and I would sometimes take her bag and drag it to the stairs and then let it go. I was a pretty efficant way of getting her going in the morning.