Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Afternoon at Bear Lake

On Sunday we went for a drive up to Bear Lake. It was our last full day with Mom so we wanted it to be fun. The drive was beautiful and it was fun just to talk and laugh. We found a place to pull off and went down to the lake. None of us meant to get so wet but the water was so inviting and warm that we could resist a little stroll!
Kyler loved throwing rocks in the water . . .unfortunately we all had to endure the splash!
Eldon enjoying the experience!!
Kyler and Travis got into a splash fight . . . Travis won.
My Three Handsome Men!!

7 comments:

The Stone's said...

I love Bear Lake! But I love you even more and I really want to see you! I can't believe how big Eldon is getting already! May I dibs him for this new little one?

Alli said...

You guys do such fun stuff! Man, Your husband must have good hours at work! LUCKY!!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Those pictures are beautiful! What a fun outing!

Cindy Spratling said...

So sad about your Mom in law breaking her arm. Bummer. But Bear Lake looks beautiful. Looks like you guys really made the most of your time! Don't you love family?!

My life in a blog said...

What fun! I hear the water is even like 60 degrees this time of year! yes! Cute fam Jen!

Lauri said...

That looks so fun! Since when is bear lake warm? You have a very handsome family!

Todd and Andrea Kestner Family said...

I love the picture of Eldon he is such cutie pie!
One of these days I am going to have to come visit so I can get you four by myself!