On Sunday we were able to bless Eldon. It was wonderful. I love the priesthood and I love that the man I love holds it worthily . . .I know that's a lot of love. The blessing was beautiful and the spirit so strong that I couldn't help get teary-eyed.Here are some of the pictures to highlight the experience.

All the family that traveled all the way to be there.

All the men that stood in the circle; Brother Holmes from the Bishopric, Great-Grandpa Porter, Grandpa Porter, Travis, Eldon, Uncle Steve, Grandpa Hogman, (my) Uncle Stu.

Our sweet boy in his blessing outfit.
16 comments:
That's awesome! We wish we could have been there. We are so thankful we can keep in touch through our blogs - you are only a mouse click away!
How wonderful! What a cute baby!! It's always nice to get together with family! How special!!
He is so cute! I'm glad it was a neat experience. You look really good by the way! I don't know how you do it!!
Aren't hubby's great :) You have the cutest little family, congrats on the big event!!
He is adorable. I'm glad that you live close enough that your family could be there.
I LOVE hearing baby blessings. The spirit is so incredibly strong during those times. Babies are so close to the spirit it's wonderful. Sometimes I'll go in my girls' room to check on them at night and end up staying there for awhile simply because the spirit is so strong. I'm so glad all is well with you!
~Jessica
Oh he's so cute I just want to squeeze him (not hard I promise!) I love his cute little blessing outfit!!
Eldon is so sweet in that blessing outfit. I'm glad you were able to have such a great family support there. The priesthood is a wonderful thing. When I first opened up this blog I got flash backs I saw Kyler in him, the are definatly brothers. I wish I could've been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love baby blessings...it's so neat to hear that blessing and see those words just come to play in the little one's life. Love it! He's adorable too, good work!
What a cute boy! I'm glad your whole family could make it.
What a wonderful time! That is great that your family was able to be there! :) You look so pretty Jenni!
Yay for family and the priesthood!
How sweet - your baby is so cute! It's so nice to have family that's so supportive!
Your new little Eldon is adorable! Jeni, you look incredible...did you really just have a baby..not fair.
We love your blog and staying in touch. Thank you for commenting on ours as well. It is fun to hear from you.
Maynards
Eldon looks so cute. I love baby blessings.
Post a Comment