Sunday, August 24, 2008

Newest Member of our Family

We'd like to introduce to you the newest member of our family. We love her a whole heep! It was a gift to us by Travis' parents and honestly we don't know how we survived without her for so long. Our poor other stroller endured a devastating accident well over a year ago in St. George and hasn't worked that great since, so it is such a joy to go out and walk around now with a completely working stroller!! Thanks Mom and Dad!



We also have so much more to blog about, stay tuned!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

WE love our double stroller, too...I don't know how we went almost a whol year, either! They're a lifesaver!!! Can't wait to hear more!

Lauri said...

How great! A good stroller is a must! We are in the market for a double stroller now, too. Let me know what I should look for!

Laura said...

Wow, nice wheels!

Laura said...

Jenni,
here's my memory for you. If you post the memory thingy from my blog to yours, I'll just copy and paste this one to your comments link or write another one.

Jenni, I have soooo many. The first is when you first came into the ward, and you were sooo amazingly confident and sweet and kind and crazy, I wanted to be just like you. I especially remember we were playing some ice breaker game in RS you were having the time of your life and it was completely contagious.

The other memory was when we came to Texas. I was asked to speak soon after. I called you and asked for advice, because you were the best public speaker I know, and I wanted to know all your tricks.... and trust me I needed all the help I could get!

Alli said...

How exciting.. They do save lifes when you have more then one kid! :) enjoy it! you will use it over and over!!

Christine said...

Wow, that is a nice stroller!!! Nice when you don't have to drag the 2 yr. old while trying to push the baby in a broken down stroller.