Yep, my baby is two months old now! Whew time goes by so fast. So here is a little bit about Eldon . . .not that he's changed too much.
Wieght: 11 lbs 3 ozs
Height: 22 inches
Head: 38 cm
Favorite thing: Napping and Eating- takes after Mom!
New Hobby: Pouting his bottom lip
Favorite Place in the House: Baby Swing
Greatest Fear: Kyler when he is approaching with a truck in his hand and frogs :)
We love Eldon!!
5 comments:
what a cutie! I wonder who he got his pouty lip from?? I am just imagining your pouty face right now...ahahha, too cute.
Also too cute! Love these little boys and I'm so glad I'm going to have two little girls to match up with them! Love is in the air!
You have such cute boys. Lucky girl!
He's getting so big! And so cute! Does he like like Kyler did as a baby? So, how was the adjustment from one to two kids?
I love the picture with the water in the background. He looks all squishy and cuddly. so cute
Becky
Post a Comment