Weight: A lot
Height: 34 inches I think
Head: Still round
Favorite Things: Helicopters, Trains, Airplanes, and Trucks
Favorite Thing to Do: Dance
Favorite Thing to Say: "Oh Man!" or "It's Bun!" (It's Fun)
Favorite Color: Green or Pink . . . .no comment
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Food: Whatever is in front of him at the time
New Hobby: Which rug to have an accident on
Greatest Fear: Mama after she finds the rug.
We Love Kyler!!
15 comments:
You have the cutest little boys!
What a cutie! You might want to try not giving a reaction when you find 'the rug' - it might make the potty training process easier on both of you. Easier said than done...I know!
Your boys are adorable! They are both growing like weeds..:) They are just so cute.
He is getting so big!! What a hunk. We drove past the blind guy yesterday and Mason FREAKED out!! He wanted me to "turn right and go see Kyler and Mommy Kyler." I didn't think he would remember where you lived! THen I told him you moved far away and he said, "Oh Mom, that's really really sad huh?" It is really sad! We sure miss you guys!
what a stud!! Is he good at folding his arms for prayer??
Oh my heck he's too cute! I want to eat him right up!
He is adorable. I love the picture of him with his glasses. Way cute!
I really like the way you did this post. They are both so cute!! You have such a humorous way of wording things. I love it!
He is so cute! I can't figure out who he looks like.
Hey Jenni...Kyler is still as adorable as ever. We need to get him and Schad together to play. Whenever we come to Utah we are never there for long, but we should be coming down a couple times in October. I am not sure when, but I really want to try to get together with you guys.
awwww! so cute!
You guys have the cutest little boys!
Um... stinkin CUTE! Kyler is such a babe already. Claire is drooling :)
Kyler has style! I love it!! Your boys are so cute! Eldon looks just like Kyler!
O.K. he is the cutest little chub I have ever seen! Oh man, what sweetheart!
Becky
Post a Comment