Kyler Saluting at the home of the commanding officer.
And some must push and some must pull!
The men in front of the fort.
In front of a covered wagon. It was such a fun outting. We did get rained out so we are excited to go again sometime this week and finish up the tour. Unfortunately Dad had to fly back home on Monday. We'll miss him!
9 comments:
Kyler looks so cute saluting. You have such a fun little family, and I love reading your posts!
Love the picture of Kyler :) Such a cute boy!
How fun! What a cute family you have!
We used to go there every year for trading posts and stuff growing up...we have a ranch in Robertson, and we loved to go buy tomahawks and leather purses when we were little. So Much FUN! I love Kyler's little stance...so cute!
So true, when you live in a small town you've got to find things to do, even if they are 30 min away! Looks like you had a good time, and Jenni, you look amazing! What's your secret?
That salute is so cute! How fun! My hubby wants to take me there someday. His grandparents just live down the road.
I love the one where Kyler in saluting. See now I have to come so you can take me to this cool place!
It always seems like there is fun stuff to do in Evanston! fun!
I love Kyler's salute. what a little man.
Post a Comment