I think Kyler would be happy anywhere as long as there is a bunch of rocks. Seriously he sat in the middle of these rocks forever, just looking at them and throwing them.
And of course no exploring expedition is complete without a visit with cows.
Ta Da! I'm 31 weeks pregnant and only nine more weeks left! YAHOOOO!!! We are getting very anxious to meet this little man and I am anxious for my frequent bathroom trips to come to an end :)
12 comments:
OH girl! How exciting!!! I am so excited for you guys! Two boys!! the joys! Sounds like you guys have fun Mondays!!
Yay! Only nine weeks to go! You came to Bear Lake and didn't stop and visit me?!? Ha ha, just kidding! I guess I didn't realize that you really don't live all that far away!
Sad to say, but after my second little girl my frequent bathroom trips didn't end. Don't you just love Bear Lake!?! I have a lot of family that live just north of there and used to spend lot's of time there. Oh how I miss Bear Lake!
Looks like fun! You look great Jenni!
Oh sweety I have frequent bathroom trips and i'm not even pregnant..nor have I have I ever been...I'm in for it...
You look great!
May I just say you're the most fantastic looking 31 week pregnant woman I have ever seen! You look amazing! And I miss you! Very much!
Bear Lake looks like a great place for any boy, with all those rocks. You will have to take us there when we come next time. I really like the picture with Kyler looking at the cows. I miss you guys. I am glad that we have the blog to check up on so that we can keep up on what you and your family is doing. I wish we would've had something like this when I lived in Sweden it sure keeps family and friends connected better. By the way you have a cute pregnant belly, I too can wait to see little Eldon!
Hi, Jenni!
I don't even know how I found your blog ... I was blog stalking and came across it!
~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)
Only 9 weeks left that is so exciting!! It is so much having 2, you are always busy!! You look so cute prego!! I love it!! Also sounds like you guys always have fun on Mondays!!
What a little road trip! You guys always make the most of your weekend it looks like! I hear you on the end of the bathroom trips, an uninterrupted nights sleep sounds wonderful, but that's not going to happen for awhile after this baby is out of me either! You look so cute!
Travis & Jenni! I'm so glad to hear you're doing so good. Jenni, you're such a cute pregnant lady! Travis, thanks for saying hi! It'll be fun to keep in touch and see your family grow! Take care!
Only 9 weeks, yay! You look so good!
Post a Comment