This weekend was the annual Christian Biker Day in Evanston. We decided to check it out, I mean Travis does have a motorcycle and all. The event was complete with vendors, beer, and tatoos being done in the pioneer building downtown. And never fear Kyler did get his own "Fly with the Lord Glider" from the fishing booth for children.
Anyways the big news is this is the new bike we got for Travis. We traded in his two and got a discount low enough to buy this one. Which includes a nice comfy seat for me when we go across America, alright I doubt we'll make that trip but hey you never know!
Alright, alright so I was just kidding, we didn't really get this bike! We still own two very old but very affordable bikes! Poor Travis might some day get a bike of his dreams!
2 comments:
hahaha, good one. Men and there bikes.. HAHA. got to love them!
Man... I was believing you there for a moment. I was thinking you got the best deal ever! It looks like fun though. Dave would love to go see those bikes.
Post a Comment