We thought it was an exaggeration when we were told that it snows here every month of the year, but this is what we saw out our window this week. Depressing, yes but in order to raise our spirits we bought watermelon and corn on the cob to make us feel like spring or summer really was here. It definately raised our spirits . . . until we again looked out the window!
This was Kyler's first experience with eating corn on the cob, and he was quite the pro. We are going to train him for the upcoming Fair for the Corn eating contest. I think he has a chance, don't you?
10 comments:
oh man, the snow is horrible!! But the picture of Kyler and the corn is JUST to DANG cute!!
Wow that much snow is really sad!
I'm sorry about the snow. It would be depressing, but it looks like you made the day fun anyway.
Sounds familiar. We're in Northwest Wyoming and it doesn't feel much like summer here either. No snow, but definately not the summer I'm used to!
Oh, and by the way, I think you need to get a basketball hoop. They provide some great daddy-son/daughter time!
I love how Kyler is totally diggin' his corn on the cob! He really is so cute and sorry about the snow... that is so yucky!
Oh boy, and I thought that out day was bad with rain all day, snow is definitely worse!! Hope that things warm up for you guys ... SOON!! --ashlee fincher
If I looked out my window and saw that, I would for sure be depressed! But way to make the best of it. Emma LOVES corn on the cob! She would give Kyler some pretty tough competition at that contest!
Why does snow even exist?!!! Especially after the month of March? WHY WHY WHY???!!! I kind of have a stomach ache thinking about snow this late in the year. I am sorry for you, but happy that Idaho Falls finally decided to warm up!
I am in absolute shock that it is still snowing places in the US. I wish you luck!
Post a Comment