Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Since we were already down there for the reunion we got to celebrate the day with my family. After church we headed down to Provo to have dinner at my Grandma and Grandpa Porter's home. (Now you know where I get it from!)

It is always great to be with family, no matter how crazy they are! Here are the few cousins that could make it to the occasion. My cousin Rachel (in the black shirt and red skirt) leaves for her mission on Wednesday so it was good to see her again before she goes!

We always jump at the opportunity to get a picture of Kyler with his great-grandparents. We are so lucky to still have them.


And we couldn't resist a stop on our way home (mostly cuz I had to go to the bathrooom again, to take a walk in nature. As you can see Kyler really liked it!

5 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

How fun to have Mothers Day with your family! You look so cute! And your little high school reunion looks like a lot of fun! Which reminds me, I think I got put in chrage of my 10th reunion sometime my senior year in high school, that's only 4 year away, I should look into that!

Alli said...

How fun girl! You are sure looking cute pregnant.. Finally I can see that you are really having a baby!! hahaha. Love the pictures, You guys are adorable!!

Lauri said...

Happy mother's day! I love that last picture of you and Kyler. What a doll! And Kyler's pretty cute too.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to come and see your fam!

Christine said...

Grandparents are so much fun! I am glad that you are able to still have such cute grandparents to hang out with, they seem like really sweet people. It was fun to see your relatives, it looks like you were having a fun time together.
Kyler has a mischevious smile sitting up on that fence. You'll have to watch out now that Travis has taught him such cool climbing techniques! LOL. Boys are so much fun they make life exciting! I am so excited to see your next little guy. Your going to love it!