Monday, May 12, 2008

Blast from the Past

On Saturday I put together a Madrigal Reunion from my Senior year in high school. We had a great turn out, with all 18 out of 24 of us there! Spouses, children, and girlfriends/boyfriends attended. We had so much fun just catching up. It is so fun to see how everyone looks and acts the same. Thank you so much everyone for coming! It was great to see you and for those of you who couldn't come we missed you!



Just eating and chatting . . . and Kyler randomly doing something!


Angie and me, the lone pregnant women of the party. Both born in July and giving birth in July!


Kyler learned how to climb a fence while at the party. Thanks Papa for teaching him that one.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

How fun! So, what about the mads when you were a junior? How come they didn't have a party? Oh yeah, because that madrigal president is a slacker! I haven't seen Angie in forever! Do you still keep in touch with her? You guys are so cute!

Christine said...

You are looking so good Jenni, I love the maternity clothes they have now. Now you can look cute and pregnant, when I was having kids I looked pathenticand pregnant. The clothes back then not only looked terrible but they were made to fit terribly uncomfortalbe as well. You always wear such cute maternity clothes. You're lookin good! I'm glad that the reunion went so well, sounds like you had alot of fun.
P.S. You will have to keep a better eye on Travis...teaching Kyler to climb the fence is only the begining of all the dareing things boys will do, they think they are invincible I swear. Kyler looks like he is pretty proud of his attempt to hop the fence.

Wardles said...

It looks like fun!