Then just the other night I dreamt that my doctor was in a broadway musical while delivering my baby. So inbetween my off stage pushing, he'd run in and finish his choreography and song. Not to mention that my doctor was this guy from Scrubs . . . I don't even watch the show so I don't know where this is coming from!

These are just two of the crazy dreams that have been coming to me lately. As strange as they are, it does make me excited to fall asleep at night just to see what my dreams are going to come up with. What are some of your crazy pregnancy dreams?
13 comments:
I have pregnancy dreams all the time even tho I'm not pregnant! I always have dreams about having twin boys and a girl that has downs. Wierd but I've had them a few times!
The broadway musical dream of yours is my favorite by the way! Awesome!!
Do you know what I found so funny! Scrubs had an episode that was a musical. So, that is what I found was so funny. Well, you are almost there though, and then the pregnancy dreams could stop. It was great to see you this weekend, I wanted to talk to you a little more, but it was my first week in Relief Society, so I was a little nervous. You looked great!
You have funny pregnancy dreams. I think I was hurting so bad that all of mine were awful! I'd trade ya dreams anyday.
The only one I remember was that I was having twins. I probably had hoping that I wouldn't need to get pregnant again to have my desired number of kids.
love the prego dreams! I haven't gotten there yet, just a lot of daydreaming of how I hope this labor is a lot quicker then the last one! Can't wait to see some pictures when that little guy gets here (if you decide to not switch him for the girl that is :)
Wow, only 7 more weeks! How exciting is that!? Enjoy your crazy dreams now because in 7 weeks there won't be time to dream! Love you!
That is so funny! I have weird dreams too, but the funniest is my husband. I think he is having sympathy pains for me. He is having weird dreams and gaining weight. Who is the pregnant one?
I had too many weird preggo dreams! Then I had the ones that scared me, like that Stuart didn't love me anymore, or that my baby ended up being a boy after buying all girl stuff. Luckily I didn't have any dreams where something was wrong with the baby. Now I'm too tired at night to dream! Ha ha!
I don't know if you remember this when you lived below me and Adam and I had that dream that spiders were all over me, and so I was running all over the house to get them off. The next day you and Travis asked us if everything was ok the night before. Pretty funny and feels very real!!
BTW, thanks for saying I look good. I ate too much ice cream this weekend, so I'm feeling a little chubby...your comment came at the perfect time! :)
hahaha, oh you make me laugh soo hard!!
That is so Hilarious! Isn't it funny how our dreams kind of reflect on us? It makes total sense that you would have a broadway musical dream! The mental picture for that one is Hilarious!
Post a Comment