Well I've always known that Kyler was artistic, but it wasn't until just the other day when he showed me how truly talented he was. While trying to follow the teachings of the prophets, I was writing in my journal not noticing that Kyler's drawing went from coloring book to body art. This was the final result . . . my shoes made the work complete.
And yes, the broken motorcycle that Travis got when we were first married made it's first trip! Travis got it up and running and is now using every excuse to drive it. Now if we could only get the other one to work too, then we will be well on our way with our Hogman Biker Gang. (We will not be exclusive to only Hogmans, let us know if you would like to join! A panel will review your application and a small acceptance fee will applied.)
13 comments:
Kyler is hilarious! I love his drawings...he is pretty much an amazing body artist.
hahaha. I think every kid has to draw on themselves at least once!! That is adorable! I am sure you were a proud mom... That or wanted to be mad but couldn't help but Laugh!!!
that is awesome!! Go Kyler!! haven't you taught him that he body is a temple, geezzz!! haha Just joking!! I love the pictures!!
That is funny! I have a nephew that does the same thing! He draws on his neck and everything though! And Jenni, Dave would be so jealous of the motorcycle. He wants one so bad, and I won't let him have one. I better not let him see this blog, he'll just say, "See, Jenni lets her husband have one!"
Love the marker "tights." The shoes definetly complete the outfit!
Travis you look like your having a blast with your "new" bike. Darn, I will just have to come so you can give me a ride. Kyler is on his way to being a great artist, in Sweden body art is done in the streets of downtown (minus the t-shirt, socks and cute shoes)and is concidered great art work that cost a pretty penny to do. Maybe you could send him on a trip to Sweden in a few years when he has perfected his body art, you guys could be rich, this might be your answer to how to get Kyler through school. :)
So cute! Scott and I love to see pictures of Kyler, he is so funny! I loved your comment in the video "I will never see my husband again.." You have such a fun fam!
What an artistic little boy you have there! I agree and think that every little kids draws on himself at least once... and I guess you should be glad it was on him and you can just throw him in the tub instead of somewhere more permanate!
That is cool that your hubby fixed up that bike because mine does that too so maybe we could join your biker group... do you think we are cool enough?
Kyler is quite the artist! Ben laughed at first when he saw Travis' bike, but now I think he's jealous! hey, when are you coming to IF? Did we already miss you?
What some talents you've got there - both Travis and Kyler. It's good to hear that life is going on in a normal way for you! Give that baby a hug from me!
I am a Hogman still so no few for us to join the biker family. You guys are looking good.
I don't know about the every kid colors on himself once. My kids do it constantly. The surprise is when I look at my big kids with there arms colored. All I have to do is give them the, what are you thinking look. Then they look at me and say "What?" However mine don't seem to be quite so colorful. I like all the colors. My kids are more the black ink type kids. As for the motorcycles They are a blast!!
That is quite the drawing. Kids will be kids I guess. It sure is fun to see all of your adventures on your blog. Keep it up!
Becky Maynard
Post a Comment