I'm sorry to invade, but I was just searching myself on Google and I found this blog, and I had to comment. My name is Rachel Hogman, and I live in Vancouver, Canada and I am still in shock seeing people out there with the same last name, who I don't immediately know.
This picture is hilarious! We don't know what we are having yet :( We have been traveling so much, my appointment keeps getting pushed back. But next week we should know. PS: We are moving to AZ!!! Ben got a great job. I'll email ya about it sometime. Yay for a warm place to live!!1
Jenni Porter!!! Of course I know & remember who you are. You are one of my favorite dancers ever! What a cute little family you have. I can't believe that you are a cute little mother. I swear you were 8 years old like 3 years ago. I love your blog and am excited to see the updates on this new baby boy.
10 comments:
This was awsome! Thanks for sharing.
hahaha. SWEET!! DIdn't know you guys were FAMOUS and on a MOUNTAIN!! Way to go!!
Very cool how do you do stuff like that!
LOL, that is awesome!! --ashlee fincher
I'm sorry to invade, but I was just searching myself on Google and I found this blog, and I had to comment. My name is Rachel Hogman, and I live in Vancouver, Canada and I am still in shock seeing people out there with the same last name, who I don't immediately know.
This picture is hilarious! We don't know what we are having yet :( We have been traveling so much, my appointment keeps getting pushed back. But next week we should know. PS: We are moving to AZ!!! Ben got a great job. I'll email ya about it sometime. Yay for a warm place to live!!1
Jenni! How are you?? I found your blog whilst blog-hopping past Cheyenne's! Fun to see how you're doing! Drop me a line sometime!
Megan Hannig Gibson
www.joshnmegan.blogspot.com
Jenni Porter!!! Of course I know & remember who you are. You are one of my favorite dancers ever! What a cute little family you have. I can't believe that you are a cute little mother. I swear you were 8 years old like 3 years ago. I love your blog and am excited to see the updates on this new baby boy.
That's hilarious! Very cool!
hey my great great great uncle carved mt rushmore and I don't think that's how he did it =) Haha, that's funny thought
Post a Comment