Friday, June 27, 2008

Eldon's Debut!

Here is just a short two minute video clip of Eldon. It might take a minute to download but we hope you take the time to watch it, because he's pretty darn cute and we wanted to share with you some of his special first moments.

8 comments:

Nate and Hilary said...

How precious! That makes me want to have another baby!

Ashley Wray said...

Oh I won't even tell you how many times I've checked your blog in the last day waiting to see if your baby was here! Congrats you guys! Jenni, it sounds like everything went smoothly and quick! Love the video, what a sweet little boy! Hope everyone is recovering and getting some much needed rest! Congrats again!

Nate and Ash said...

AWWW!! Congrats!! That's fun that he's finally here!!! Glad to hear that things went pretty fast! That's always nice. He's a cutie! Is Kyler in love with him??? Congrats Hogmans!! --ashlee fincher

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What a cute lil guy! We are so glad to hear all went well for you :) Scott and I have been checking your blog since we got your first update yesterday!

My life in a blog said...

I love how you asked the doc if you could get a discount! Great sense of humor!
Seriously, love the pics and video. It is one of the most special times of life and it is so short, so I'm glad you are cherishing. Eldon is adorable and you look amazing Jenni! What a darling family!

Todd and Andrea Kestner Family said...

Thanks for putting the video on it makes it all more real to see him move and hear him cry, he has a very cute little cry.

Here Dwells Happiness said...

That was so absolutely darling! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Jodi said...

Wow! Its a good thing I checked your blog today. Congratulations! What a special guy. I cried when I watched the video. Isn't that the greatest sound to hear their cry.