Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kyler on a Whale!

Here is Kyler on his first ride. When he first got on it he looked at me and did a nervous laugh and said "All done!" But then the ride started and he was fine. He had a strained smile and it took all his strength to let go and wave during the ride, but it was cute! It was the one ride that he didn't ask to go on again!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ok, if you say he is having fun I will have to take your word for it. :) I wish I could have been there to see his expressions on all those cute little kiddie rides. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun.

Nate and Ash said...

Oh man..thats cute!! Just makes yah giggle, cause he just sits there holding on...trying to see if he sees you. Too cute. At least he didn't scream and cry! ashlee fincher