Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!
1. I love to crochet and cross stitch.- I know I always feel like such a geek when I admit to this!
2. I can't read a note of music.
3. I sometimes buy toys for my son because I want to play with them.
4. I love to cook but hate to bake- ok I don't hate it but I'm just not good at it.
5. Mac and Cheese is still one of my favorite things to eat.
6. I always get anxiety attacks when I hike.
I tag . . . Shay, Shine, and Becky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha. oh my! Don't hike then dear.
you don't know a note of music. That definately surprises me! That was fun to read!
Um, I don't believe you can't read music. That's amazing! I really like macaroni and cheese too. That's why I guy it in the box, so when I make it for Emma there's enough to share!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who likes mac n' cheese still!
Jessica
Post a Comment