Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Other Fun Utah Adventures!

After Lagoon Kyler and I stayed with my parents for a few days! We had so much fun going to the zoo! Kyler loved playing with Uncle Steve and shouting "Faster! Go! Faster!" Uncle Steve was loving it!


Me at the zoo with the other Rhino's! No but only 3 and a half weeks left! Yahoo!!


Grandma Porter feeding the animal!



We got to go the airport and see our friend Shawn come home from Air Force Training. Kyler loved the experience . . .including running through security and having them close down to catch him . . . yeah I loved that part to! Talk about embarrassing!



Kyler loved going outside and playing in the gigantic, beautiful backyard of my parents. He loved spending time with Grandpa and blowing bubbles and running around!
\

5 comments:

Christine said...

You look so good Jenni! You have such CUTE maternity clothes, I love'm! We are so excited to have another Nephew around, you've gotta love boys they help to keep women young I think they are so full of energy! Kyler looks like he was unsure of the whole Lagoon experience, had you not said he just had a stone face and really was having fun I would've thougt different. They are so cute at that age.
Your parents have a beautiful yard, we are working over time to get our grass to be as lush and green as theirs. I love to blow bubbles for the little ones they are in such Awww about such simple things.
Stollers are boring so it is a good thing Kyler has a Uncle like Steve to get a stroller adrenaline kick. And make the whole stroller experienc something memorable. Tell Steve Hi from me.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What a cute belly you have Jenni!! We are excited to meet the lil guy :) I'm sorry about Travis! I hope he is ok! How scary :(

Wardles said...

You look wonderful Jenni! I hope I can look that good when I become pregnant one day! Oh, all these pictures look like so much fun! It's making me want to go to Lagoon! Your boy is adorable!

Todd and Andrea Kestner Family said...

You look great Jenni!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It's been ages since I've been to Lagoon, makes me want to go back and bring the kids. Dallin and Hunter are the only ones that have ever been there and they don't remember.

Laura said...

wow that grass is green!