Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here we go...

Here we are in the hospital getting prepared for baby Eldon. I don't know how much I'll be able to get uploaded online but I'll try to keep semi-current with the news. These next couple of posts are going to be mainly for the family who can't be here... We miss and love you all! Wish us luck!
Jenni is currently dialated to a 3.5 or 4 and had 4or 5 natural contractions about 3 or 5 minutes apart. Now that she is getting about 6 ml of Pitocin an hour she is having regular contractions about 3 minutes apart. She is not in pain yet, just starting the process. Yeah look at the clock behind her (5:25 am) we are hoping for a baby sometime before 12 today. We'll let you know. Keep posted!

16 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Hooray baby Eldon!!

Vudochki said...

WHAAAAHOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited for your family. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and I'll watch the call for 12pm...well 2 pm my time!

Alli said...

Oh Jenni, that is so awesome! Good luck to you!!

Ashley Wray said...

Hooray! I'm going to be checking this all morning to see when he gets here! Good luck Jenni!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be great!

Christine said...

Ohhhh I am so excited that you are sitting there letting us in on this special day! I started crying when I saw that you are giving us updates on the day I would love to be there. You are in our prayers. I can't wait to get your phone call that Eldon the next little nephew is here. Love you!

Brandon and Julie said...

Good Luck I am so excited for you all. thanks for the updates.

cl said...

we are so excited for you both and can't wait to hear the good news! hope everything goes wonderfully!

Familia Morales said...

Good luck! Hope it all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy

Steph and Adam Robison said...

I can't believe you are going to have 2 kids!!! Good luck..I hope everything goes perfectly and I can't wait to see him. I also hope Kyler does well with all of the changes!! Tell Kyler that he will always be Schads favorite little Hogman!!

Deanna said...

OOO - Good Luck!!!!!

Cammi said...

yay! congrats and keep us updated...

Wardles said...

So exciting! Wishing you luck!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Yay, I'm glad you found my blog! Thanks for leaving a comment. I was excited to look on yours and see your current baby news. Wishing you well!

Lauri said...

How exciting! Good luck. I look forward to more updates!

Todd and Andrea Kestner Family said...

You looked great pregnant to the very end. How do you do it?