Sorry that we weren't able to update as the day progressed yesterday. After the first post we lost internet connection though we continued trying the rest of the day. So here are the stats and info of our newest family member!!
Went in to be induced at 5:00 a.m.
Started Pitocen at 6:00 a.m.
Water broken at 8:30 a.m.
Epidural given at 9:40 a.m.
10:25 nurse came to check and I informed her, very calmly of course, that the epidural was only working on one side. As she started to put on her glove I very earnestly said "I think I need to push now!!"
10:29 Doctor arrived
10:41 Eldon was born!
He wieghs 7 lbs 3 ozs and is 18 inches long. He is black hair, dark dark eyes, looks exactly like Travis, and when he starts crying he sounds like a mouse!!
APGAR Scale was a 7 at 1 min, 9 at 5 min, 10 ever since.
Result: Healthy "Angel Baby" (as one of the doctors kept refering to him as)
8 comments:
Ohh how sweet! For being a small baby he still has those cute little puggy cheeks. Congratulations, I am glad everything went so well and so quick. Bummer though that you had you still felt everything on one side, now you can say you did a 50%natural birth. ;)
I wish you could edit what you write because that last sentence didn't make a lot of sense.
Congratulations! I hope you have an easy and quick recovery so you can enjoy your new baby.
Congratulations! But holy cow, that pitocin worked quick! Hope you're getting some sleep... and thanks for letting us all know!
Again very cute little boy. It looks like he has black fuzz up top and longer hair in the back.
Wow! That was a fast delivery! Congrats! Your little Eldon is so precious. Enjoy your new little one.
A hearty congratulations to you guys! He is so sweet! :)
Cute, cute, cute! Congrats guys. What a great looking family.
Post a Comment