My father got to chaperone the 9th graders to Lagoon this year and the school had extra tickets so my Mom, Travis, Kyler, and I got to come along! It was so much fun! Though I was sad that I couldn't go on any of the rides. It was Kyler's first experience on real rides. Though he wouldn't smile at all, he always wanted to ride them again!
This was Kyler's jumbo corndog! He loved it! But seriously look at the size of it! It was crazy!
It was so much fun to go and just play for the day! And we also enjoyed some time in the pool, yep even I got in . . . sorry no pictures of that! It was a great day!!!
7 comments:
The size of that corn dog is crazy big, it's half his body length!!! What a cool school that takes 9th graders to a place like LAGOON!!! Here your lucky to do anything fun in 9th grade. Looks like you had really nice weather as well, (at least it wasn't snowing.) :)
Oh I haven't been to Lagoon in a while! It looks like you had a lot of fun!! That corn dog is really big, did he eat the whole thing himself?
Sounds super FUN!! I haven't been to lagoon for EVER! Glad you had fun and I just love the picture of Kyler with the corn dog.. That is adorable!
holy huge corn dog...I thought the ones in Disneyland were big...Glad you had fun! you look so adorable!
We've been wanting to take Emma to Lagoon! Do they have a lot of kid rides? I would be sad not to ride the rides, too. But it looks like you were still able to have a lot of fun!
Again it looks like so much fun. I am excited for summer to get here to have fun times outside with the boys.
Oh my heck I LOVE those giant corn dogs from Lagoon! The privilege of eating one makes it worth the arm and a leg you pay to get in that place
Post a Comment