April has to be in installments....maybe because I feel like that wasn't tooooo long ago so I remember it a little better. But we love Conference! This year I did that Pinterest idea to get different activities and then put the pics of the different apostles on it and they do the activity while they are talking...anyways, not quite sure my feelings on it. Kinda worked and kinda was a hastle to pick up before the next person got to speaking.
 |
| Every year we let the kiddos pick out a snack to munch on while we watch. I am always so surprised by what they choose. Like Eldon's 100 Calorie Grab Bag choice, where did that come from? But Isaac choosing suckers? Not surprised there, he eats 50 every sunday anyways from sneaking them from the Bishops office. |
 |
| Tried this too. Its a little poduim at the bottom and they put the picture of the speaker at the poduim. Kind of fun but hard because some of them have really changed their looks. Like they had a hard time finding Packer and Hales. |
 |
| This is what all our treats were. I picked the Pringles. Love HONEY MUSTARD PRINGLES. Seriously I should buy these every sunday because I'm sure I would pay attention better in regular church if I was snacking on them the whole time. Travis was the Cheese and Crackers, another big hit but kind of sick when the kids just basically lick off the cheese and then expect you to squirt more on the same cracker. Nasty. |
 |
| We have seriously got to re think our tent construction. Most of the time is spent with Travis and I trying to catch the blankets before the fall to the ground because one child has sat a little too far back, causing all the blankets to cascade off. |
Anyways learned a lot this year from conference...not that I dont' every time but a lot of talks about family and raising children. Just what I needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment