Alright so I found the pictures from February. How could I forget that most of the month was filled with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. We were out with it for two and a half weeks. Delightful.....Sad that it had to go through Valentines Day. But we ended up making some great memories.
  |
| His thumb got it the worst. Mostly because he sucks on it. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. They were horrific on his thumb! The one on the top ended up turning into a massive blood blister. So gross. |
 |
<>

>
We were so shocked when his legs broke out as well. They were awful! |
 |
| Maggie got it next and she had it the worst on her feet. Both sides had a big blister on the crease of both big toes. |
 |
| Eldon got it the worst around his lips. |
 |
| So we built train tracks, |
 |
<>

>
And forts. |
 |
| And squiritng water to make this: |
 |
| And made brownies a lot! |
Played with Papa
Napped
 |
| We did a lot of our school stuff. Like make different sensory flowers. |
 |
| Made some spoon puppets. |
One day as I was mopping the floor I looked back and saw that Isaac had found a sponge and then gotten a cup filled with water and was helping me. Super nice...super messy.
Valentines Day was just us and just fun. We did a special dinner and then decorated.
One of the boys took this picture and I loved how it showed the cage that someone had created for their knights and horses and dragons. Love it when they play together and use their imaginations!
1 comment:
I forgot that you guys had that too. So awful!! I am glad that it's June instead of February again. I love LOVE the spoon puppets and the hearts on the ceiling and how pretty you look with your sick kids, and it's my favorite too when I hear or see them imagining together. So fun. And I love you. A lot.
Post a Comment