Remember a few posts back when there was the picture of Isaac ready to go on a trip to Utah and I didn't remember why? Well now I remember. It was my Seminary Council Reunion...with a few of these people:
![]() |
| Yeah that girl in the middle with crazy short hair and dressed for winter? That is me! And a whole lot of other fantastic people. So many great memories with them! |
![]() |
| We tried to sit in the same place but we were missing a few people. Like Travis, April, Jessica, and Brother Hathaway. Sure missed seeing them. |
![]() |
| But we played and ate. And all the kids loved playing together. So fun to have kids togheter! |
Then we went back to my parents house and celebrated Maggie's birthday because my parents weren't able to come up the real day. So we ate ice cream!
![]() |
| Favorite part of the picture? Traivs in the background. Hilariously fantastic man I married! |
Opened some presents
I think that also this month is when we got the call about Isaac and his allergies. I took the kids in for a check up and asked on a whim if we could get Isaac retested for Allergies. So we went in one day and they told me that they would call me in a week with the results. They called two days later to let us know that he was allergice to Corn, Peanuts, and Wheat, and Sagebrush. What? Crazy. It took me a long time to process the peanut allergy...but then I realized it was Corn that was going to be the hardest. Cornstarch, cornmeal, corn syrup....crazy!!! It is in everything. I really felt grateful that he was still alive. Especially thinking that last night we had Corn with dinner and ate peanuts at our friends house. And to make it this long with so many allergies without any major problems. Just felt so grateful that he isn't so allergic that he has had to go to the hospital and that he's never stopped breathing or anything. That a rash and gross pottiness is what he has had. Just felt so blessed and so happy that he is in our lives!














2 comments:
Steve hasn't changed at all, has he? And peanut allergies are easyish to avoid (my 3rd is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts). Wheat and corn are going to be a lot harder for you. Poor kid.
Your family is so adorable.
Your family is growing so fast!!!
I need to get on top of it and update our April and May and June. LOL!
Post a Comment