Tuesday, June 12, 2012

April 2012 Randomness

Here is all the random fun things we did that month.
Travis and I went on to a friends 80's themed Birthday party.
Isaac dressed in the muscle Power Ranger costume...He looks similar to a Umpa Loompa on Steroids.
We beaded some Necklaces.
While we still had bed head.
Travis and Maggie played together on the I Pad
I got kind of obsessed with dying shirts. 
And I made the boys these.

 I love reading to my boys.  And I love that they all want to cuddle and be with me.  But it is starting to get hard to fit them all on one chair. But we did it.  SO this is what scripture study at our house looks like.


 And Maggie very happily listens while in her crib.

 We got some pick up sticks and that is the newest craze in this house.  They want to play it all the time.
 And I do to if I get to play with this fantastic man I married!
 And we made a trip down to my parents house...I don't remember why....but we did.  And Isaac was packed up and ready to go.  He was so anxious to see his Grandpa!

1 comment:

Cindy Spratling said...

You and your family are just adorable! You are a hott 80's girl, for sure :) Loved catching up on your blog. Looks like you guys are enjoying life!!!