For Kyler's spring break and just needed to get out of town for a while. I had mentioned to my friend Michelle that I might be brave enough to drive to her house in Mountain Home, Idaho. I didn't know if I could do it. Those who know me know that I hate driving. But I just needed to go, so we did it. We left a lot later then planned, 3:00. Mostly because Travis was super sick so I had to take him to the Dr. Then we stayed with him and got his medicine and then he urged us to leave so that he could recover in peace and quiet! (Love that he lied just to get us to go, but feel guilty later on knowing that he really did want us to stay. Because he loves us and hates to have us gone.) We drove the six hours with just a few stops. We stopped in Tremonton for a dinner picnic on the grass of an obliging LDS Church. Had a bathroom break while there where Maggie was strapped to the changing table while I was in the stall with two cray boys....bathroom breaks worst part of the experience by far. Drove until ....some random place and had another potty running break where we played superheroes in the light of the rest stop and jumped from bench to bench...super fun! And drove into base where they let us on!
We played outside a lot because it was so much warmer there then here!
![]() |
| Maggie's first time swinging! She loved it!!! |
I know this isn't all my pictures of the trip but this is all I could find. I know I need to get my act together and get my pictures more organized! But it was so great and so needed! One of my favorite parts was the last night we were there we played with Kyler's glow in the dark sand ball. It was just me, Eldon, and Kyler. We ran around late outside throwing the ball together and just laughing so hard! It was so wonderful. I certainly love my boys!
And Michelle is one of my best of friends. It was great to get recharged from her! We had some fantastic talks and play dates and cooking experiences. It was fantastic! Thanks Michelle can't wait to see you again!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment