Thursday, June 28, 2012

Probably the best Field Trip in History of the World

At Clark Elemenary they take their Kindergarteners on one big field trip a year, the ZOO!!!  They asked for a whole bunch of volunteers.  Of course I wanted to go!  I drove down seperate with the rest of my crew, while Kyler rode the magical school bus.  My parents met us there and they took the other three while I went to meet up with Kyler's bus.  They ended up having so many volunteers that it was only me and Kyler.  I was so worried about it at first.  I mean just him and me, worried that he would be sad that none of his friends were with us.  Turned out fantastic.  He kept saying "Mom.  This is so nice just me and you! I love it."  Come to find out it was mostly because he could eat all the snacks that we brought!! 




 We ended up meeting up with my parents and taking a ride with all the kiddos on the Carousel.



 After seeing all the animals that he wanted we hit up the shop and spent forever for him to find a little something to take home.  I gave him a five dollar bill and he ended up picking out a small flashlight that projects pictures of animals that is on a key chain.  He had three quarters left.  So we headed over to feed the ducks, which he thought was the best ever.  Then the swans came over so we had to get more food to feed them too.  And we had to try out his projector in the bat cave. 

Oh man this kid is one of my best of friends!  We really had a great time.  We laughed, we saw all the animals that he wanted and watch them for as long as he wanted, and we ate all the snacks.  Because it was just us we were able to leave early.  We then spent more time just us too doing some shopping together.   And my heart was filled with joy as we held hands as we walked around and how he would randomly just give me the biggest hugs and how he just kept saying over and over "I am so glad it's just you and me.  Like a long date or something."  It was great!!!  And I hope he loved that I had to squeeze his hand every now and then, or randomly give him a kiss on his cheek, or say "Kyler I am so glad its just you and me too!"  Seriously the best field trip ever!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

That is the best field trip ever!! So sweet! And seriously Jenni! You are so beautiful?

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

You ARE so beautiful. Period. That was never meant to be a question!Love you!!

Alicia Bunderson said...

That is so awesome! You look amazing too!