Grandma giving them a drink.
And we went to church a few times together.
And I decorate the door for Kyler's teacher for appreciation week. Mom came and helped me put it up. Dad helped me get the 3-D look on the fence.
Kyler raced in the Hershey Event. His first race ever.
He did great, except that one time that he decided to run in someone elses lane.
The very last night that they were there Kyler had his Music Concert at his school. It was so fun to have a cheering section for him.
So fun that they came up to be with us. Can't wait to see them again.











2 comments:
It's always fun spending time with family :) I can't believe how big Maggie is getting!!! Miss you lady!
Your family is sooooo adorable! Amy & I were talking about you and wanted to send you a facebook message but couldn't find you. We were hoping to come and visit you sometime this summer! Anyway, just email me at kparkes@graniteschools.org THANKS!!
Post a Comment