...that it is 10:00 p.m. and I am listening to my oldest boys giggling in their bedroom, and I'm ok with that.
....that spray sunscreen is harder to put on then it looks and sometimes your children just might have random sunburn streaks?
...that in this house the word energy is often pronounced "engerdy".
...that a little boy can be soooo happy to get a new container of "no corn syrup" ketchup that he hugs it to his chest all the way home.
....that here when a mom puts on an undershirt that her oldest son will say "That is so cool. I wish I had an undershirt. In fact all of my friends have undershirts. And my school had an Undershirt Day and I was the only one who didn't have one ....ok I might have made up that last part."
...that a certain new four year old loves to say "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" and you never are.
...that if you are anemic that it might cause you to be emotional? Good to know.
...that Eldon has to change his socks perhaps three times a day and wear two pairs at a time.
...that since summer started we have lost four pairs of shoes, three of which are Isaac's.
...that I no longer have to put any of my children in pull ups at night.
...that Eldon's current excuse is "my birthday was three days ago." and mine is "but mine is three days from now."
...that when Isaac runs he shimmies his chest...hilarious.
...that Maggie took her first three steps the other day.
...that Travis is the coolest guy ever!
...that life is pretty darn snazzy and so glad that this is the life that I am living!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and did you know...that I adore you. seriously. And i still wish we were neighbors :)
Hi Jenni. So I went on facebook to wish you a happy birthday and found out you no long exist on the world of facebook. so I want to wish you the happiest birthday ever! Hope you party hard.
Post a Comment