Monday, March 10, 2008

Duck, Duck, Goose

Here is a video of our FHE tonight playing Duck, Duck, Goose. Kyler was a ham and didn't like to play as much when the camera was on. I included the fall at the end cause that makes me laugh the hardest!.

6 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Jenni~
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I would love to take pictures of the little man when he comes, it sounds like a lot of fun! I have to say I loved the video of Kyler - too cute!

~ Amanda Clawson

Wardles said...

Love it Jenni! So cute! He's a tough little boy. No crying. You have a fun family.

Jodi said...

Is this you all settled in your new home? Wow! So cute! I love your hair!

What makes me laugh so hard is that it looks like he actually choose himself as the goose a couple of times. What a darling little boy.

Ashlee said...

That's so cute. I love when he just runs to the camera! :) How are you guys doing?

Familia Morales said...

What a cutie!

Lauri said...

That is so cute! He is a doll! I think Emma would totally go for him! I've heard arranged marriages are coming back. Plus, Emma would have the absolute coolest mother in law! You're too funny!