Travis surprised Kyler and I with tickets to Disney on Ice. I have wanted to get to Disneyland ever since we've been married, but because of schooling, work, and pregnancies, we've never been able to make it. So to dull the pain :), he took us to Disney on Ice. I had no idea, not even until we were walking up to the NuSkin Center that he was taking us there. Kyler loved it and for the first ten minutes couldn't stop clapping and yelling "yeah!!" When King Titan came out for the Little Mermaid Kyler yelled "Santa!" It was so much fun! We really had a great time!! (And yes Kyler did have an accident!! Much to our surprise. Don't worry it was taken care of!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you had fun! It sounds like it! I know my first graders said it was amazing!! Something about fireworks or something! I don't know... it was the big talk of the classroom!
I laughed right out loud at the santa comment...kids are soo funny. I guess if I were into the computer lingo I could have saved some typing and said LOL...ok, whatever...I'm glad you had fun!
That is so funny! I didn't even notice the accident until you said something! Hilarious! They keep us on our toes eh?
That's hilarious! Isn't Disney amazing? They never cease to amaze me. I would also love to go to disneyland. I wonder if Emma would enjoy it, or if it would be too hard. How old do you think they need to be to enjoy it? When are you due again?
Post a Comment