And after that we went to bowl at Fat Cats and had pizza at the Pizza Factory! Kyler really enjoyed trying to bowl. He kept picking up the bowling balls and trying to get the lane before whose ever turn it was.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Fun Day in Salt Lake
While we were in Salt Lake we decided to keep celebrating Kyler's birtday so we had a packed day of fun! First we got his two year pictures which turned out sooooo good!! And after his picture, Travis was paying and I went to go give something to my parents when a man walked into the store and it was Elder Scott!! That was way neat. I didn't talk to him or anything because I figured he probably got that a lot! So we let him be but it was still fun to see him. Then we went to the zoo! And we loved that!



And after that we went to bowl at Fat Cats and had pizza at the Pizza Factory! Kyler really enjoyed trying to bowl. He kept picking up the bowling balls and trying to get the lane before whose ever turn it was.


And after that we went to bowl at Fat Cats and had pizza at the Pizza Factory! Kyler really enjoyed trying to bowl. He kept picking up the bowling balls and trying to get the lane before whose ever turn it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh cute I love that you took Kyler bowling!
It was great to hear from you guys! Of course we remember you and your family. Your little Kyler is so precious! I can't believe he's already 2!! My how time flies by, huh? I love catching up with people. Isn't blogging the best!?! ~Jessica
I can't believe he's two already! He's so adorable!
Oh man, 2 already? I so remember you coming to church when he was just a few weeks old! Crazy! I'll know how you feel in just 2 more months! Looks like he had a fun birthday and you guys had a fun weekend!
Hi Jenni!! Yes I am still the chorister for my ward. Here is my email mandajane1986@gmail.com send yours to me and I will send you copies of all my junk I have saved up. :) Amanda Clawson
Hey Jenni - Kyler is so cute...I can't believe you have a 2 year old & one on the way. How is your family doing?
He is so dang cute! I love the picture of him bowling! I love, love, love pizza factory! In fact, we went there today for lunch!
Sounds like this past week has had some very wonderful days for you! What a wonderful family!!!
Post a Comment