Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tender Moment


The other day I walked into Kyler's room and saw this! It was so sweet to see both my boys underneath some blankets just reading and talking together. This is really what it is all about isn't it? I'm so glad that I keep getting this constant reminders that Families are Etneral and that the simple things make life worth living.

6 comments:

Wardles said...

Very sweet. It must be so amazing to have a little family.

Jessica said...

don't moments like that just make your heart melt!

Jodi said...

I love this! Thank heavens for good daddies who take the time to read and play with our little guys.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! Daddy's are so fun and special.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

tender moments like that, help to remind us what life is all about!! congrats on the new baby coming soon, hope you are all doing well!! Kyler has gotten so big!!

Lauri said...

That is precious!