Thanks to Shayla here is my second time being tagged. This one proved to be harder because I guess I'm supposed to tell you six things you may not know about me. The last one I just got to brag about my hubby, but here we go . . .we'll see how it goes.
1. I get very obsessive about projects. If I start a book I have to finish it asap, child, hubby, housework gets neglected just so that I can finish it. If I start a sewing project I have to get it down as quickly as possible no matter what the cost. That is how I am with all projects big and small. My poor family.
2. Easter is my absolutely favorite holiday!! I've loved it every since I can remember but because of a very special friend and an early morning ritual it has become every more special to me.
3. The summer before we got married I almost cut my big toe off with an ax . . . so much for me being handy.
4. I love old movies. When I'd go to my Grandma Porter's home for a sleep over, we would watch old movies together. Because of her one of my favorite all time actresses is Loretta Young.
5. I have a blanket that my Grandmother Brady made that I used a lot when I was little. My mother gave it to me to keep when Kyler was born, but because it has so much meaning to me, its on my bed and stays in my room. Oh Kyler can snuggle up in it but . . .it's my blanket.
I would like to tag . . . .Cindy, Steph, Jessica Kay, and Jessica Wardle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Those were all great things!!! I love tags!
That was fun to read! I'm glad your big toe is still in tact!
Post a Comment