Well it's been a while since I've posted a picture of me and my wonderful belly (insert sacrastic tone here). But since I've only 14 weeks left I thought I would show an update on how things are progressing. This feels like the longest pregnancy ever . . . but I am appreciating the time that I have left as a mother of one. We are getting really excited about the upcoming arrival and have gotten the baby's bed up, diaper basket full, and changing table ready.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Kyler's Easter Outfit and 14 Week Countdown!!
I promised a picture of Kyler in his Easter outfit and I had to make due!! So here he is! He was being kind of bashful for the picture but I still wanted to post it!

Well it's been a while since I've posted a picture of me and my wonderful belly (insert sacrastic tone here). But since I've only 14 weeks left I thought I would show an update on how things are progressing. This feels like the longest pregnancy ever . . . but I am appreciating the time that I have left as a mother of one. We are getting really excited about the upcoming arrival and have gotten the baby's bed up, diaper basket full, and changing table ready.
Well it's been a while since I've posted a picture of me and my wonderful belly (insert sacrastic tone here). But since I've only 14 weeks left I thought I would show an update on how things are progressing. This feels like the longest pregnancy ever . . . but I am appreciating the time that I have left as a mother of one. We are getting really excited about the upcoming arrival and have gotten the baby's bed up, diaper basket full, and changing table ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Kyler is so stinkin cute! Where's the pregnancy upadate pic? I thought you said you were going to post one:) I love you
Where is the belly? :)
You are teeny girl...only 14 weeks left? thats exciting!
Yah, um... what belly. How are you so tiny? Aren't you supposed to be showing earlier on your second one.
I love Kyler's Easter Outfit, and what a great grin! You look awesome, seriously! You do look tiny, but if you're like me, your belly will grow exponentially the last month (it was nuts!). Or you'll just have a sweet tiny baby! :)
What a handsome boy! And I don't want to hear anything about a belly because you don't have one! You look so cute, and 14 weeks will be gone before you know it!
Cherrish this last little while just with Kyler. Your time with him right now is very special. I loved the last couple of months with Mckenzie before Abby was born.
lookin good jenni, are you sure you are pregnant!! You don't even have a belly!! Kyler looks way cute in his outfit!!
You've got to be kidding...there's no way that you only have 14 weeks left! I wish I looked that good (and I'm not even having a baby)!
Oh Jenni you are beautiful! You don't even look pregnant. And Kyler is such a little stud...you are gonna have to do something to keep the ladies away!
Jenni, my belly is literally 5 times that size you little teeny thing! I'm jealous! I'm at the 16 week countdown and I feel like this pregnancy has flown by! I'm not feeling quite ready for 2 kids right now, so I'm hoping it will slow down! Kyler is so cute!
Wow only 14 weeks left. It is getting so close. You have one handsome little boy there.
PS: Kyler is a babe and looks so cozy all bundled up in his bed. If only swaddling still worked on toddlers, hu!
Can you tell me the secret on where you put your baby that you are carring.. I CAN"T SEE IT!!
umm.. are you sure your preggers!?!?!?
you don't even look like it - congrats on the downhil slide!
Sweet! 14 weeks! Only for more weeks and you can count down on your hands! For some reason, that was a big milestone for me! And what a little man! I just love him! I want to see you!
kyler is so cute in that picture and you look awesome! Hopefully I look like you whenever I get pregnant. That would make me so happy!
Post a Comment